Monday, May 28, 2012

Summer Outfits

I finally got some shopping inspiration after a long period of "not knowing what suits me and what I want" (happens to me once in a while).

Anyway, today I found some treasures in chain stores like Vero Moda (I normally do not shop there) & Gina Tricot (usually bought only lounge clothes from there).

I need to say jersey is the material that flatters me like it does everyone else and I can buy a jersey item without trying it on most of the time by picking XS/S size. And stripes are so french chic...So 2 stripe jersey dresses came along home with me from Vero Moda. Here is one of them. Belt is my old own. I love to wear stripes with oversized gold jewelry. It looks so nonchalant chic...


These shoes are from last year - SOS purchase at Stockmann. I was huge as balloon and my feet were swollen. I got these cool sandal boots in brown suede and they are heavenly to walk in. I was wearing them a lot last days of pregnancy.

At Vero Moda I found a blouse I totally fell for. Colors, viscose fabric, black borders, model - I love everything of it. Trousers (I thought I wouldn't give up to the print trend!) are by Gina Tricot. Guess why I bought them? :)))) They are also amazingly comfortable and lovely in summer with thin, breathing fabric. Those two things came together into an outfit I will be wearing a lot, I am sure. Black jacket and i am ready for office, non?


2 comments:

  1. Oi miten söpö mekko! Raidat näyttää kyllä aina hyvältä, kivan raikkaita kesäasuja. Ihanat pöksytkin <3

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kiitti! lisää raitoja tulossa muta kesä ilmeisesti meni jo. haha

      Delete