Monday, May 14, 2012

Me in Deko, Plans for the Weekend & One Colorful Bikini

This sunny day happens to be a birthday of my dear husband. One of us must be getting too old but I really could not come up with any good gift...except a trip to Stockholm this Thursday. He used to study there and it's been some 10 years since he has been there last time. Just hoping the weather will be still good and cherry blossoms will still be in bloom. Fingers crossed.


This day has brought a little surprise to me as well. A short while ago I have written an occasional letter to Deko magazine editor about my new posters that I framed out of packaging paper and purchased on amazon. It was very surprising to see my photo and text with the heading "Lisa's tips" in the May issue's Post topic. Thanks to Deko!


And last but not least: impulsive love at first sight - a colorful bikini I got in Kappahl today on the way to food store (totally irrational - I do not have summer trip booked even!). I just loved the print and couldn't help it...Isn't it a bit Misso.....OK, I stop this, my readers must be fed up with the zigzag obsession. :)



Have a great sunny evening!

5 comments:

  1. Suloinen kuva, ja erittäin hauskat bikinit! ^^ Ihana kuvio.

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toivotaan että kirsikkapuut ovat luonnossa vielä kauneimman nakoisia...kiitos, täällä odotellaan tilaisuutta Laittaa ne bikinit päälle!

      Delete
  2. Красивая фотография! и какая ты молодец, что пишешь и публикуешь!

    ReplyDelete