Thursday, May 24, 2012

Summer In the City & One Coral Skirt

Totally spontaneous decision to go to city for a walk...We took a direct bus (so lucky with these connections here) and in 10 minutes we were in the beating heart of the city.

Did I tell you that I have fallen in love with all pretty ballerinas again. I used to be sceptical of them as I am so short. But my Stylesnob diamante ones were quite nice to wear today.


Shops are full of lacy items in ice cream colors. Isn't it quite boring? I have hunted my lace dress in cream already 2 years ago. I think whole Helsinki will soon have those lace shorts... Below picture from Mango store. Zara looks about same. :)


In the city we managed to catch even the change of Spanish embassador in power.


Then a quick peek into Olkkari where I got too many things (more on that later).

But guess what - this season fashion has offered me one great thing - asymmetrical hem. I love long skirts but I am petite and I look like gnome in them. Salvation - asymmetrical / tail hem.

Ta-da! My coral plisse skirt by Mango. Welcome to my closet!


Also totally applicable in a business wardrobe with my pastel pink knit jacket by H&M.


P.S. Sorry for the mess in pics: i was in a hurry to kindergarten. Soon my dance class starts - so excited as have missed it for 3 weeks.

2 comments: