Friday, May 31, 2013

Maxi Skirt

The best option for a hot summer day in the office (and out) is a maxi skirt. I have not been very optimistic about having one for some years as I am rather short but it does not look that bad after all.

There are two maxi skirts in my wardrobe now (and I think i wouldn't mind to increase that number): jersey black & white striped by Gap (ultimately comfy) and Zara blush colored one (by accident the shade is an exact match to my LV Infinit Cuff). Yesterday I spent a long day in this outfit and I can not wait to wear this skirt again!

Also got my perfect black heeled sandals at last! Not too visible in the picture but more to come. They are Michael Kors and very light and comfortable.


Linen t-shirt - Zara, skirt- GAP, bag - FURLA, shoes - Michael Kors.

No comments:

Post a Comment