Tuesday, May 21, 2013

D'Orsay Pumps & Chanel in May

Beautiful Croatian paradise for one week is already behind and lots of work again.
It was funny, only in the airport I realized I was travelling outside of EU when I got a good discount on Tax Free products. I got several items by Chanel (two nail polishes, a lipstick (Magnolia shade) and a foaming cleanser for face). One of the nail polishes in beautiful pink shade is called "May" and it will now have a sentimental value to me reminding of Croatia in May.




Recently i have also gotten obsessed with d'Orsay pumps and i got double lucky when i was able to find a pair in red and a pair in black/snake grey with a hint of pink neon (Sam Edelman). I think this model of a shoe is very feminine and goes with any clothes from dress to jeans.

On the red pump picture there is a sneak peak into my new Zara nude long skirt. I feel very princess like in it even a boring office.



 ...TO BE CONTINUED...(on a shoe topic)


No comments:

Post a Comment